Hello Story Keepers and welcome to Christchurch Kids! We hope you've had a great week. Today's episode of The Story Keepers is called "Catacomb Rescue". The catacombs are underground passageways in Rome and you can still see them today. They would have been a great place to escape from the Roman soldiers.
Here's Episode 3...
- Anyone over the age of 10 will be wearing a face covering unless they are medically exempt.
- We will be sanitising our hands.
- We won't be having our usual pastries and drinks.
- We will be sitting in "Sheep Pens" with our families!( These will be tables and chairs but we are calling them Sheep Pens and you will have a sheep to make friends with). We will stay in our Sheep Pens to keep a distance from other families.
- We won't be able to sing but we will have lots of fun joining in with actions.
- Each Sheep Pen will have it's own set of resources as we will still be making things to help us learn about our story.